Käännettävä sana (suomeksi tai englanniksi):
- The part of a stage that is farthest from the audience or camera.
- toward or at the rear of a theatrical stage.
- away from a motion-picture or television camera.
- At the rear of a stage.
- (lb, en, transitive) To draw attention away from others, especially on-stage.
- (lb, en, transitive) To force other actors to face away from the audience by staying upstage.
- (lb, en, transitive) To treat snobbishly.
- (lb, en, medicine, transitive) To restage (cancer) to a higher stage than that found at last assessment (compare downstage).