Käännettävä sana (suomeksi tai englanniksi):
- Anything having the shape of a turtle's back (that is, its shell).
- (lb, en, nautical) A convex deck at the bow or stern of a vessel, designed to shed seawater quickly.
- A primitive stone celt of a form suggesting the back of a turtle.
- A library binding of a mass-market, mass market paperback with a generic hardcover.
- Any plant of the genus ''Psathyrotes'' of annual and perennial forbs and low subshrubs native to dry areas of southwestern North America.