Käännettävä sana (suomeksi tai englanniksi):
- To censor, to black out or remove parts of a document while releasing the remainder.
- (lb, en, legal) To black out legally protected sections of text in a document provided to opposing counsel, typically as part of the discovery process.
- To reduce to form, as literary matter; to digest and put in shape (matter for publication); to edit. (defdate, from 19th c.)
- (lb, en, rare) To draw up or frame a decree, statement, etc. (defdate, from 19th c.)
- (lb, en, obsolete) To bring together in one unit; to combine or bring together into one. (defdate, 15th-16th c.)
- (lb, en, obsolete) To gather or organize works or ideas into a unified whole; to collect, order, or write in a written document or to put into a particular written form. (defdate, 15th-17th c.)
- (lb, en, obsolete, rare) To insert or assimilate into a written system or scheme. (defdate, 16th c.)
- (lb, en, obsolete, rare) To bring an area of study within the comprehension capacity of a person. (defdate, 17th c.)
- (lb, en, obsolete) To reduce to a particular condition or state, especially one that is undesirable. (defdate, 16th-18th c.)
- (lb, en, obsolete) To reduce something physical to a certain form, especially by destruction. (defdate, 16th-17th c.)