Käännettävä sana (suomeksi tai englanniksi):
- (lb, en, horticulture) A flowerbed, particularly an elevated one.
- (lb, en, horticulture) A garden with paths between such flowerbeds.
- (lb, en, theater) A part of the section of theater seats located on the ground floor, on the same level as the orchestra.
- The part of the ground-floor section nearest the orchestra and the stage; the stalls.
- (lb, en, Britain) The part of the ground-floor section behind the stalls and underneath the gallery, galleries; the pit.
- (lb, en, theater, by extension) That part of a theater audience seated in the parterre, sometimes regarded as belonging to a lower social class.
- (lb, en, US, New York) An apartment balcony.