Käännettävä sana (suomeksi tai englanniksi):
- (lb, en, now, _, rare) A headache; a migraine. (defdate, from 15th c.)
- (lb, en, in the plural) depression, Depression, low spirits, unhappiness. (defdate, from 16th c.)
- (lb, en, now, _, rare) A fancy, a whim, a caprice. (defdate, from 16th c.)
- (lb, en, in the plural) Any of various diseases of animals, especially horses, marked by a disturbance of equilibrium and abnormal gait and behaviour such as staggers or a sudden vertigo, sometimes followed by unconsciousness; the staggers. (defdate, from 17th c.)
- A type of European deep water flatfish, ''Lepidorhombus whiffiagonis''; the whiff or sail-fluke.