Käännettävä sana (suomeksi tai englanniksi):
- (lb, en, 3D graphics) Having selectively removed surface elements of a three-dimensional model that make internal features visible, but without sacrificing the outer context entirely.
- (lb, en, television) A cut to a shot of person listening to a speaker so that the audience can see the listener's reaction.
- (lb, en, television) The interruption of a continuously filmed action by inserting a view of something else.
- A coat with a tapered frontline.
- A diagram or model having outer layers removed so as to show the interior
- An indentation in the upper bout of a guitar's body adjacent to the neck, allowing easier access to the upper frets.