Käännettävä sana (suomeksi tai englanniksi):
- (lb, en, intransitive, of a horse or, by extension, another animal) To leap about, frolic.
- (lb, en, transitive) To cause to leap about, dart or jump.
- (lb, en, of a bird) To fly or swim with darting movements.
- (lb, en, figuratively) (''of a person'') To prance; to caper, frolic.
- (lb, en, figuratively) (''of an object'') To jump, skip, shake.
- A particular leap of a horse, when he raises both forelegs at once, equally advanced, and, as his forelegs are falling, raises his hind legs, so that all his legs are in the air at once.
- A prank; a frolic.