Käännettävä sana (suomeksi tai englanniksi):
come in (suomeksi)
- (&lit, come, in, lang=en)
- To enter.
- To arrive.
- To become relevant, applicable(,) or useful.
- To become available.
- (lb, en, of a, broadcast, such as radio or television) To have a strong enough signal to be able to be received well.
- (lb, en, music) To join or enter; to begin playing with a group.
- (lb, en, often, imperative) To begin transmitting.
- To function in the indicated manner.
- (lb, en, of a, fugitive or a person in hiding) To surrender; to turn in, turn oneself in.
- To finish a race or similar competition in a particular position, such as first place, second place(,) or the like.
- To finish a race or similar competition in first place.