Käännettävä sana (suomeksi tai englanniksi):
- (lb, en, mathematics) (non-gloss definition, Used in certain contexts, in each case involving a pair of transformations, one of which is, or is analogous to, conjugate, conjugation (either inner automorphism or complex conjugation).)
- (lb, en, mathematics, category theory, of a functor) That is related to another functor by an adjunction.
- (lb, en, geometry, of one curve to another curve) Having a relationship of the nature of an '''adjoint''' (adjoint curve); sharing multiple points with.
- (lb, en, mathematics) The transpose of the cofactor matrix of a given square matrix.
- (lb, en, mathematics, linear algebra, of a matrix) transpose conjugate, Transpose conjugate.
- (lb, en, mathematics, analysis, of an operator) Hermitian conjugate.
- (lb, en, mathematics, category theory) A functor related to another functor by an adjunction.
- (lb, en, geometry, algebraic geometry) A curve ''A'' such that any point of a given curve ''C'' of multiplicity ''r'' has multiplicity at least ''r''–1 on ''A''. ''Sometimes the multiple points of ''C'' are required to be ordinary, and if this condition is not satisfied the term sub-adjoint is used.''
- An assistant to someone who holds a position in the military or civil service.
- An assistant mayor of a French commune.
Viimeisimmät haut: adjoint, quotidian, ay-liike, specific rotations, mercy-killings, collegiate church, drag