Käännettävä sana (suomeksi tai englanniksi):
- (lb, en, historical) Ancient Japan.
- Any of several towns in Japan; see (w, YamatoGeography, Wikipedia).
- The imperial house which formerly ruled Japan from the province of Yamato; by extension, the dominant native ethnic group in Japan.
- (given name, male, A=A Japanese, from=Japanese)
- (surname, from=Japanese)
- A member of the Yamato court which formerly ruled Japan; by extension, a member of the dominant native ethnic group of Japan.
- One of a class of (l, en, battleship, battleships) used by the Imperial Japanese Navy during the Second World War.