Käännettävä sana (suomeksi tai englanniksi):
- (surname, from=Old French, dot=), variant of Montagu.
- (given name, male).
- A member of Romeo's family in William Shakespeare's ''Romeo & Juliet''.
- (lb, en, figuratively) By analogy with the Shakespearean play, a member or citizen of the family, party, or country of the husband in a Romeo and Juliet couple.
- A city in California
- A town in Massachusetts
- A city in Michigan
- A town in New York
- A township in Ontario
- A town in Prince Edward Island
- An unincorporated (w, census-designated place) in Texas, which is the county seat of (l, en, Montague County).