Käännettävä sana (suomeksi tai englanniksi):
- (lb, en, mathematics) Of, attributed to or inspired by (w, William Rowan Hamilton).
- (lb, en, mathematics, graph theory, of a cycle/path) That visits each vertex exactly once.
- (lb, en, mathematics, graph theory, of a graph) Containing a Hamiltonian cycle.
- (lb, en, historical, chiefly, US, of certain fiscal policies) Advocated by (w, Alexander Hamilton).
- (lb, en, physics, quantum mechanics) The observable, denoted by ''H'', that corresponds to the total energy of the system.
- (lb, en, historical, chiefly, US) A member of the faction of the US government in the (w, George Washington) administration led by Alexander Hamilton.
- Of or relating to any city named Hamilton.
- A native or inhabitant of any city named Hamilton.