Käännettävä sana (suomeksi tai englanniksi):
Dutch oven (suomeksi)
- A large metal cooking pot with a tight-fitting lid.
- A portable oven consisting of a metal box, with shelves, placed before an open fire.
- (lb, en, rail transport) A protective cover for electrical contacts on a railway coupler, particularly but not exclusively used on the London Underground.(cite-web, url=http://www.trainweb.org/tubeprune/coupling.htmAutomatic Couplers, author="Tubeprune", title=Coupling, Handing and UNDMs - Automatic Couplers, accessdate=2006-11-12)
- When a person break wind, breaks wind in bed with the bedclothes encasing the fart. Sometimes bringing the bedclothes over a bedmate's head is done as a prank.
- A room full of marijuana smoke.
- The very end of a wikipedia:Dutch_Masters_(cigar), Dutch Masters cigar that has been rerolled with marijuana. This usage of the term is said to originate in New Brunswick, New Jersey.Ferraro, Chris. ''Marijuana and College Culture'', pg. 19
- (&lit, Dutch, oven, lang=en)