Käännettävä sana (suomeksi tai englanniksi):
- (surname, from=Scottish Gaelic, dot=) and a highland Scottish clan name
- (given name, male, from=surnames) derived from the surname.
- (given name, female, from=surnames) derived from the surname, used since the 1970s also in the spellings Camryn and Kamryn.
- A (w, census-designated place) in Arizona
- An unincorporated community in Illinois
- An unincorporated community in Iowa
- A (w, census-designated place) in Louisiana, and the parish seat of (l, en, Cameron Parish).
- A rural municipality in Manitoba, Canada
- A city in Missouri
- An unincorporated community in Montana
- A town in New York
- A town in North Carolina
- An unincorporated community in Ohio
- A town in Oklahoma
- A town in South Carolina
- A city in Texas
- A city in West Virginia
- A village and a town in Wisconsin