Käännettävä sana (suomeksi tai englanniksi):
- a river in West Yorkshire, England, which flows into the River Aire.
- a river in Cumbria, England, which flows into the Irish Sea at Sellafield.
- a river in Lancashire, England, which joins the River Ribble.
- a river in Lancashire which joins the River Wyre at Catterall.
- a tributary of the River Spey in the Highlands of Scotland.
- a river in Renfrewshire, Scotland, which flows into Castle Semple Loch.
- a short river in Tasmania, Australia.
- a short river in Victoria, Australia.
- a river in the Kimberley region of Western Australia which flows into the Indian Ocean.