Käännettävä sana (suomeksi tai englanniksi):
- (surname, A=An, English habitational, from=Old English, dot=) from any of several places of that name.
- (given name, male, from=surnames) transferred from the surnames. Popular in the U.S. in the 1980s and the 1990s.
- A (w, census-designated place) in Colorado
- Any of some towns and villages in England
- A (w, census-designated place) in Florida
- A city in Iowa
- A city in Manitoba
- A city in Minnesota
- A city in Mississippi, and the county seat of (l, en, Rankin County).
- A town in New York
- A city in South Dakota
- A town in Vermont
- A village in Wisconsin
- (surname, A=An, Irish patronymic, from=Irish, dot=) from the Gaelic ''Mac Breandáin''.
- (given name, male, from=surnames) transferred from the surnames; also a variant of Brendan. Popular in the U.S. in the 1980s and the 1990s.