Käännettävä sana (suomeksi tai englanniksi):
- A short blow or gust
- (lb, en, obsolete) Something small or insignificant; a trifle.
- (lb, en, obsolete) A fife or small flute.
- to blow a short gust
- to waffle, talk aimlessly
- (lb, en, British) to waste time
- to travel quickly, whizz, whistle, with an accompanying wind-like sound
- (lb, en, ornithology, of a bird) to descend rapidly from a height once the decision to land has been made, involving fast side-slipping first one way and then the other
- (lb, en, intransitive) To waver, or shake, as if moved by gusts of wind; to shift, turn, or veer about.
- (lb, en, transitive) To wave or shake quickly; to cause to whiffle.
- To change from one opinion or course to another; to use evasions; to prevaricate; to be fickle.
- To disperse with, or as with, a whiff, or puff; to scatter.