Käännettävä sana (suomeksi tai englanniksi):
- Cast up; thrown upward.
- (lb, en, bowling) A cast; a throw.
- (lb, en, mining) The ventilating shaft of a mine out of which the air passes after having circulated through the mine.
- (lb, en, Scotland) An upset, as from a carriage.
- (lb, en, Scotland) A taunt; a reproach.
- (lb, en, computing) A cast from subtype to supertype.
- A message transmitted via upcasting.
- (lb, en, transitive, obsolete) To cast or throw up; to turn upward.
- (lb, en, transitive, Scotland) To taunt; to reproach; to upbraid.
- (lb, en, transitive, computing) To cast from subtype to supertype.
- To broadcast a message or data to aircraft or satellites, especially via radio waves; as opposed to uplinking to a specific satellite or aircraft