Käännettävä sana (suomeksi tai englanniksi):
- (lb, en, UK, US) A person living in a university area who is not associated with the university.
- (lb, en, US) A person born and raised in an area of w:Massachusetts, Massachusetts who is proud of his or her Irish-American community, culture, and heritage.
- (lb, en, UK) A person who has moved from a town or city to a rural area. Especially, one who is perceived not to have adopted rural ways.
- (lb, en, UK) A person familiar with the town (urbanised centre of a city) and with going out on the town; a street-wise person.
- (lb, en, UK, pejorative) A chav.
- (lb, en, US) A working-class citizen in a metropolitan area.
- (lb, en, UK, Australia, New Zealand, informal) A person who lives in a city or town, or has an urban outlook.