Käännettävä sana (suomeksi tai englanniksi):
- A tithe or tenth in its various senses, (lb, en, particularly):
- The tithe given as an offering to the church.
- The payment of tithes.
- The collection of tithes.
- (lb, en, dialectal) Ten sheaves of wheat (originally set up as such for the tithe-proctor).
- (lb, en, historical, law) A body of households (originally a tenth of a hundred or ten households) bound by frankpledge to collective responsibility and collective punishment, punishment for each other's behavior.
- (lb, en, historical, law) A part of the hundred as a rural division of territory.
- (lb, en, obsolete) decimation, Decimation: the killing of every tenth person or (lb, en, less often) the killing of every person except each tenth.
- (inflection of, tithe, , pres, part, lang=en)
- (lb, en, obsolete) A reward, grant, or concession.