Käännettävä sana (suomeksi tai englanniksi):
- That which has been forged (s)
- any product of the work of a blacksmith (s)
- Sana perusmuodossa: tao Määritelmät:
- An indigenous, Tiwa-speaking people of New Mexico who inhabit a pueblo there.
- The pueblo they inhabit, which, being about thousand years old, is one of the oldest continuously inhabited sites in the United States.
- The w:Kiowa-Tanoan languages, Kiowa-Tanoan lect they speak, which is either closely related to or a dialect of northern Tiwa.
- The town of Taos, south of Taos Pueblo, in New Mexico, which is the county seat of Taos County.
- A city/town in Missouri.