Käännettävä sana (suomeksi tai englanniksi):
- (lb, en, astronomy, astrology) A kind of unity, namely an alignment of three celestial bodies (for example, the Sun, Earth, and Moon) such that one body is directly between the other two, such as occurs at an eclipse.
- (lb, en, psychology) An archetypal pairing of contrasexual opposites, symbolizing the communication of the conscious and unconscious minds.
- (lb, en, mathematics) A relation between generator, generators of a module.
- (lb, en, medicine) The fusion of some or all of the organs.
- (lb, en, zoology) The association of two protozoa end-to-end or laterally for the purpose of asexual exchange of genetic material.
- (lb, en, genetics) The pairing of chromosome, chromosomes in meiosis.