Käännettävä sana (suomeksi tai englanniksi):
- (lb, en, Australia, obsolete) An itinerant worker, such as a swagman, who arrives at a farm too late in the day to do any work, but readily accepts food and lodging.
- (lb, en, Australia, obsolete) An itinerant worker, a swagman.
- (lb, en, nautical) A sea captain who shows harsh discipline by requiring all hands to be on board by sundown.[http://navyadministration.tpub.com/12966/css/12966_381.htm Navy Administration - Glossary]
- (lb, en, medicine, colloquial) A patient, usually demented, who tends to become agitated in the evening.
- (lb, en, originally, colonial, _, slang, especially, southern Africa) A cocktail consumed at sunset, or to signify the end of the day.
- A cocktail party held in the early evening.