Käännettävä sana (suomeksi tai englanniksi):
- A strap; more specifically a piece of leather or a substitute (notably canvas), or strip of wood covered with a suitable material, for honing a razor, in this sense also called ''razor strop''.
- (lb, en, British) A bad mood or temper (see stroppy.)
- (lb, en, nautical) A piece of rope spliced into a circular wreath, and put round a block for hanging it.
- (lb, en, obsolete) To strap.
- (''recorded since 1842; now most used'') To hone (a razor) with a strop.
- (lb, en, computing) To mark a sequence of letters syntactically as having a special property, such as being a keyword, e.g. by enclosing in apostrophes as in
'foo'or writing in uppercase as in