Käännettävä sana (suomeksi tai englanniksi):
step back (suomeksi)
- (&lit, step, back, lang=en)
- (lb, en, idiomatic) To stop what one is doing and evaluate the current situation.
- (lb, en, idiomatic) To prevent oneself from becoming emotionally involved in a certain situation.
- (lb, en, rail transport, of a driver at a terminal station) to depart driving the train following the train they arrived into the station driving, so as to decrease service turnaround time.
- (lb, en, idiomatic) A reversion to a former state or situation.