Käännettävä sana (suomeksi tai englanniksi):
- The sharp, atonal sound of a liquid or soft solid hitting a solid surface.
- The irregular shape of a viscous liquid or soft solid which has hit a solid surface.
- (lb, en, computing, slang) The ''Command_key, Command'' key on an (w, Apple Macintosh).
- (lb, en, computing, slang) Any of various characters appearing in computer character sets, particularly
- The narrow wooden centre piece of a chair back.
- A move in playboating involving stalling in place while positioned vertically against a solid object in the water.
- To hit a flat surface and deform into an irregular shape.
- (lb, en, computer graphics, transitive) To combine different textures by applying an alpha channel map to the higher levels, revealing the layers underneath where the map is partially or completely transparent.