Käännettävä sana (suomeksi tai englanniksi):
- (lb, en, uncountable) Attractiveness or charm in dress, appearance, or manner
- (lb, en, countable, dated) A well-dressed man
- (lb, en, countable, sales jargon) A bonus or other remuneration, given for reaching a sales goal or promoting the goods of a particular manufacturer. Originally from textile retailing, a percentage given for selling off surplus or out-of-fashion stock, of which the sales person could offer part as a discount to a customer.
- (lb, en, countable, colloquial, Jamaica) a hand-rolled marijuana cigarette; a joint
- (usually with ''up'') to make spiffy (attractive, polished, or up-to-date)
- to reward (a salesperson) with a spiff.
- to throw.