Käännettävä sana (suomeksi tai englanniksi):
- (lb, en, Christianity) A short cloak worn around the shoulders, adopted as part of the uniform of various religious orders, later often with an embroidered image of a saint. (defdate, from 15th c.)
- (lb, en, ornithology) One of a special group of feathers which arise from each of the scapular regions and lie along the sides of the back.
- A bandage passing over the shoulder to support it, or to retain another bandage in place.
- (lb, en, Christianity) A devotional object, typically consisting of two rectangular pieces of cloth (often with an embroidered image or text) joined with cloth bands and worn with one piece over the chest and one in the back.
- Of or pertaining to the scapula. (defdate, from 18th c.)