Käännettävä sana (suomeksi tai englanniksi):
- Damaged throughout by holes.
- Having (something) spread throughout, as if by an infestation.
- (non-gloss definition, Taking a noun complement construed with the preposition (m, en, with).)
- : ''The minister claimed that the old benefits system was '''riddled''' with abuse and fraud.''
- (non-gloss definition, Taking a noun complement that precedes the adjective, forming a compound.)
- * '''2008''', Joan London, ''The Good Parents'', Random House Australia, (ISBN, 978-1-74166-793-6), [http://books.google.com/books?id=CUHZx5zVZzEC&pg=PA235&dq=riddled page 235]:
- *: They took a swig each from an old bottle of sherry and ate some stale digestive biscuits sealed in a tin in the mouse-'''riddled''' cupboards.
- (en-past of, riddle)