Käännettävä sana (suomeksi tai englanniksi):
- To replace the traction-providing surface of a vehicle that employs tires, tracks or treads.
- A used tire whose surface, the tread, has been replaced to extend its life and use.
- (lb, en, military, slang) a person who re-entered military service in World War Two after serving in World War One.
- (lb, en, transitive) to tread again, to walk along again, to follow a path again.
- (lb, en, sometimes, figurative) A return over ground previously covered; a retraversal or repetition.