Käännettävä sana (suomeksi tai englanniksi):
- (lb, en, music) The repetition or return of the opening material later in a composition.
- (lb, en, fencing) A renewal of a failed action, without withdrawing the arm.
- (lb, en, historical) A house for covered carriages; a chaise house. "this technique implied the existence of garages specializing in "stage-automobile" operations, but I never could discover the remises he used " - Nabokov (lolita)
- (lb, en, historical) A livery carriage of a kind superior to an ordinary fiacre; so called because kept in a remise.
- To surrender all interest in a property by execute, executing a deed, to quitclaim.