Käännettävä sana (suomeksi tai englanniksi):
- (&lit, lang=en) Having a face that is the color red.
- With a red face; flushed, due to emotional or physical causes.
- (lb, en, by extension) embarrassed
- : ''A '''red-faced''' John edged his way quietly out of the room.''
- (lb, en, by extension) inebriate
- : ''Coming home late and '''red-faced''' every night from the pub is not what I expected of you.''
- (lb, en, by extension) angry
- : ''The customer gave a '''red-faced''' account of the argument with the waiter.''
- (lb, en, by extension) flustered
- : ''"I can't for the life of me think where I left the tickets!", she cried out, '''red-faced'''.''
- (lb, en, by extension) exhausted
- : ''He collapsed, '''red-faced''' from the effort, against the door jamb.''