Käännettävä sana (suomeksi tai englanniksi):
- Sana perusmuodossa: purge Määritelmät:
- The act or an instance of eliminating contamination: a purification, a cleansing, ''particularly:''
- (label, en, chiefly, _, politics) A removal of undesirable people.
- (label, en, chiefly, _, chemistry) The cleansing of a device by flushing it with water, steam, or some other liquid or gas.
- The removal of waste from the human body, ''particularly:''
- (label, en, premodern, _, medicine) The removal of excess humors through bloodletting, induced vomitting, etc.
- (label, en, medicine) The removal of digested waste: defecation; defecation induced by laxatives.
- (lb, en, chiefly, _, medicine) vomiting, Vomiting; vomiting induced by purgatives.
- (label, en, obsolete, _, and, _, rare) That which is purged: contamination, a contaminant; refuse; sin; etc.
- (label, en, obsolete, _, and, _, rare) (synonym of, purgation, lang=en, nodot=a): the act or an instance of removing guilt or suspicion of a misdeed.