Käännettävä sana (suomeksi tai englanniksi):
- (lb, en, now, _, rare) A Classical comic actor, especially one who works mainly through gesture and mime. (defdate, from 17th c.)
- (lb, en, historical) The drama in ancient Greece and Rome featuring such performers; or (later) any of various kinds of performance modelled on such work. (defdate, from 17th c.)
- (lb, en, UK) A traditional theatrical entertainment, originally based on the commedia dell'arte, but later aimed mostly at children and involving physical comedy, topical jokes, call and response, and fairy-tale plots. (defdate, from 18th c.)
- Gesturing without speaking; dumb-show, mime. (defdate, from 18th c.)
- (lb, en, transitive) To make (a gesture) without speaking.
- (lb, en, transitive) To entertain others by silent gestures or actions. (rfex, en)
Viimeisimmät haut: pantomime, moisture insulation, liturgi, brush border, lipodepsinonapeptides, höyhenväkänen