Käännettävä sana (suomeksi tai englanniksi):
- A member of the top one percent of a population by wealth, ability, etc. (same as the ninety-ninth percentile); especially in a society with high wealth inequality.
- (lb, en, comedy) An esoteric joke which is unlikely to be appreciated by a general audience.
- One who seeks or is granted honor far greater than their perceived contribution would warrant.
- One who wishes to be recognized for an idea without putting forth the "ninety-nine percent perspiration" needed to implement that idea.
- An outlaw biker, such as a member of the w:Hells Angels, Hells Angels motorcycle club.