Käännettävä sana (suomeksi tai englanniksi):
- The profile of a body of water flowing over an obstruction in a vertical drop.
- (lb, en, mathematics) Either of the two parts of a double cone.
- (lb, en, geology) A sheet-like mass of rock that has been folded over adjacent strata.
- (lb, en, hydraulics) Nappe, the underside of which is not in contact with the overflow structure and is at ambient atmospheric pressure.
- (lb, en, cooking) The ability of a liquid to "coat the back of a spoon" or the act of coating a food.