Käännettävä sana (suomeksi tai englanniksi):
- (lb, en, slang) A pig; pork.
- One who scavenges in river or harbor mud for items of value, especially in London during the Industrial Revolution. Also applies to a person scavenging in sewers. A person who begs near a river. A sewer cleaner. (lb, en, rare)
- A child that spends most of its time in the streets, especially in slum areas. A child who plays in the mud. Any dirty or unkempt person.
- (lb, en, slang) A soldier of the Royal Engineers.
- Any of various birds that are found in muddy places or build their nests with mud. Especially (taxlink, Anthus petrosus, species, noshow=1) and ''Alauda arvensis''.
- (lb, en, AU) The ''Grallina cyanoleuca'' that builds its nest with mud into a bowl-like shape.
- A racehorse that performs well on muddy or wet tracks.