Käännettävä sana (suomeksi tai englanniksi):
- (alt form, mud-kicker, lang=en)
- prostitute, Prostitute.
- * (quote-book, title=Get Your Ass in the Water and Swim Like Me , author=Bruce Jackson , year=2004, page=106, isbn=1135879281, passage=She was three-quarter Kelsey with mossy glossy hair, She was a stompdown '''mudkicker''' and her mug was fair. )
- * (quote-book, title=Really The Blues , author=Mezz Mezzrow, Bernard Wolfe, & Barry Gifford , year=2009 , ISBN=0285640909 , passage=Whenever we'd be laying around late at night and we'd hear a toilet flush somewhere in the building, Mike would say “Uh, uh, there's one of them '''mudkickers''' again,” and he'd run up and chase them out, yelling “G'wan, you didn't pay no room rent around here, scat!" )
- * (quote-book, title=Long White Con: The Biggest Score of His Life , author=Iceberg Slim , year=1971 , page=171 , ISBN=1936399067 , passage=Within a month the Michigan '''mudkicker''' found her new master and the naive young pimp was stuck wtih a brace of howling crumb crushers. )
- laborer, Laborer.
- * (quote-book, title=A Blaze of Glory: A Novel of the Battle of Shiloh , author=Jeff Shaara , year=2012 , page=64 , ISBN=0345527372 , passage=Doesn't matter if these boys are illiterate '''mudkickers''' or college boys. They'll still aim that musket and do their best to kill that scoundrel over there who might be trying to do the same thing back. )
- * (quote-book, title=The Big Con , author=David Maurer , year=2011 , ISBN=1446493172 , passage=They are just as superstitious as some '''mudkickers''' who believe in any kind of signs. )