Käännettävä sana (suomeksi tai englanniksi):
- To toil, to work hard.
- To churn continually.
- (lb, en, UK, transitive) To defile or dirty.
- Hard work.
- Confusion, turmoil.
- A spot; a defilement.
- (lb, en, glassblowing) The glass circling the tip of a blowpipe or punty, such as the residual glass after detaching a blown vessel, or the lower part of a gather.
- (lb, en, glassblowing, blow molding) The excess material which adheres to the top, base, or rim of a glass object when it is cut or knocked off from a blowpipe or punty, or from the mold-filling process. Typically removed after annealing as part of the finishing process (e.g. scored and snapped off).
- (lb, en, glassblowing) The metallic oxide from a blowpipe which has adhered to a glass object.
- Genitive of molScottish Gaelic, mol.