Käännettävä sana (suomeksi tai englanniksi):
- Pertaining to or befitting a master; authoritative. (defdate, from 16th c.)
- (lb, en, obsolete, pharmacology) sovereign, Sovereign (of a remedy); extremely effective. (defdate, 16th-17th c.)
- (lb, en, pharmacology) formulated, Formulated extemporaneously, or for a special case; opposed to officinal, and said of prescriptions and medicines. (defdate, from 16th c.)
- A sovereign medicine or remedy.
- A magistral line.
- powderedEnglish, Powdered copper pyrites used in the amalgamation of ores of silver, as at the Spanish mines of Mexico and South America.
- magistral line.
- main, arterial.