Käännettävä sana (suomeksi tai englanniksi):
- (lb, en, of a person or enterprise) having been issued with a licence (by the required authority)
- (lb, en, of a shop or restaurant) allowed to sell alcohol
- : ''The opening hours of '''licensed''' premises are restricted to prevent all-night drinking.''
- (lb, en, of an activity) authorized by licence
- (lb, en, of a product) based on an existing piece of intellectual property and sold under licence.
- : ''Although they sell well, '''licensed''' video games are seldom critically acclaimed.''
- (en-past of, license)