Käännettävä sana (suomeksi tai englanniksi):
- (lb, en, informal) A bootlegger.
- (lb, en, British, obsolete) A man employed by the owners of a canal to push boats through narrow canal tunnels. The legger would lie on his back on a piece of wood on the boat with his feet reaching to the tunnel wall, and walk it along. This could be done by the boat's crew, but the canals employed men specifically for the task because they could do it faster and prevent a tunnel becoming a bottleneck for traffic.
- (inflection of, legg, , indefinite, p, lang=nb)
- (inflection of, legge, , pres, actv, lang=nb)
- (inflection of, legg, , indefinite, p, lang=nn)