Käännettävä sana (suomeksi tai englanniksi):
- A small bus or minibus which typically operates service on a fixed route, sometimes scheduled.
- An unlicensed taxi cab.
- A shared-ride taxi.
- (lb, en, US, archaic) A small coin, a nickel.
- (lb, en, in attributive use, US, archaic) Very inexpensive.
- (lb, en, Canadian) An informal lawn bowling competition in which all players present are randomly drawn into teams. This usage may have some currency in the US due to exposure from Canadian players wintering in the southern US.
- (rfc-def, en) A fraudulent arrangement whereby a broker who has direct access to an exchange executes trades on behalf of a broker who doesn't.