Käännettävä sana (suomeksi tai englanniksi):
- (lb, en, historical) A fiscal period of fifteen years, instituted by w:Constantine, Constantine in 313 (C.E.) (but counting from 1st September 312), used throughout the Middle Ages as a way of dating events, documents etc.
- A declaration or official announcement.
- (lb, en, historical) The decree made by Roman Emperors which fixed the property tax for the next fifteen years.
- imposition (gloss, condition which is imposed)
- (l, en, indiction) (gloss, historical fiscal period)