Käännettävä sana (suomeksi tai englanniksi):
- An imperial Chinese dynasty, ruling (with interruptions) from 206 BC to AD 220, marked by the expansion of the Yellow River's Huaxia culture to the recent conquests of the Qin and a flowering of economic, literary, and scientific development
- The Chinese ethnicity, when distinguished from other peoples of the Chinese state
- An ancient Chinese county, viscounty, and kingdom of the Zhou dynasty and the Qin–Han interregnum
- The realm of this former state under other rulers
- (lb, en, astronomy) The star w:Zeta Ophiuchi, Zeta Ophiuchi in traditional Chinese astronomy, named for this state
- A First Nations people of Canada and an Alaska Native Athabaskan people of the Athabaskan-speaking ethnolinguistic group.
- The Northern Athabaskan language spoken by the Han people, or Hän Hwëch'in, in Alaska and the Yukon.