Käännettävä sana (suomeksi tai englanniksi):
- Sana perusmuodossa: ground Määritelmät:
- The return to a fully conscious state after a psychedelic experience.
- The collision of a ship with ground beneath the surface of the water.
- The permanence of aircraft on land because of government action.
- (lb, en, electrical engineering) The interconnecting metal chassis/frame of a device, appliance, machine, or metal raceway via a designated conductor to earth at the Service Panel. The conductor may be bare or covered (with green plastic which may have a yellow stripe (US).) This conductor does NOT carry current in normal operation.
- The absorption of energy through visualized "roots" descending from oneself into the ground, using Qi.
- The act by which a child is grounded (forbidden from going out).
Viimeisimmät haut: grounding, six-pointer, RDBMSs, saastunut, massospondylid, stooker, oxidative phosphorylation