Käännettävä sana (suomeksi tai englanniksi):
go down (suomeksi)
- (lb, en, transitive) To descend; to move from a higher place to a lower one.
- (lb, en, intransitive, of a heavenly body) To disappear below the horizon of a plane; to set.
- * '''2010''', w:Stefan Molyneux, Stefan Molyneux, ''[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N_ix9MT3jn0t=6m53s Heroism ]'':
- *: ''You can be heroic and start the process of truly saving the world before the Sun '''goes down''' tonight.''
- (lb, en, intransitive) To decrease; to change from a greater value to a lesser one.
- : ''The unemployment rate has '''gone down''' significantly in recent months.''
- (lb, en, intransitive) To fall (down), fall to the floor.
- : ''The boxer '''went down''' in the second round, after a blow to the chin.''
- (lb, en, slang) To take place, happen.
- (lb, en, intransitive) To be received or accepted.
- : ''The news didn't '''go down''' well with her parents.''
- (lb, en, intransitive) To be blamed for something; to be the scapegoat; to go to prison.
- : ''Rodney's not here; after the shootout, he '''went down''' and won't be back for at least a year.''
- (lb, en, intransitive) To be recorded or remembered (as).
- : ''Today will '''go down''' as a monumental failure.''
- * (quote-journal
- (lb, en, idiomatic) To perform oral sex.
- (lb, en, computing, engineering) To stop functioning, to go offline.