Käännettävä sana (suomeksi tai englanniksi):
- (lb, en, transitive, archaic) To put in danger, terror, or at risk.
- A type of palisade placed for defence around a berm; a defence consisting of pointed stakes driven into the ramparts in a horizontal or inclined position.
- (lb, en, historical) A ruff worn (especially by women) in the 16th century.
- (lb, en, historical) An embroidered scarf with its ends crossed over the chest and pinned, worn (especially by women) in the 19th century.
- A fluted reamer for enlarging holes in stone; a small milling cutter.
- A tool for cutting the teeth of a timepiece's wheel to correct inaccuracies.
- (lb, en, military) To protect, as a line of troops, against an onset of cavalry, by opposing bayonets raised obliquely forward.
- A large thick pancake with slices of bacon in it.
- (lb, en, Gallicism, rare, especially, in cooking) A strawberry.