Käännettävä sana (suomeksi tai englanniksi):
- foil (s: very thin sheet of metal)
- A leaf of a book or manuscript.
- A page of a book, that is, one side of a leaf of a book.
- (lb, en, printing) A page number. The even folios are on the left-hand pages and the odd folios on the right-hand pages.
- (lb, en, paper) A sheet of paper foldVerb, folded in half.
- (lb, en, books) A book made of sheets of paper each folded in half (two leaf, leaves or four pages to the sheet); hence, a book of the largest kind, exceeding 30 cm in height.
- (lb, en, accounting) A page in an account book; sometimes, two opposite pages bearing the same serial number.
- (lb, en, legal, dated, 19th to early 20th century) A leaf containing a certain number of words; hence, a certain number of words in a writing, as in England, in law proceedings 72, and in chancery, 90; in New York, 100 words.
- To put a serial number on each folio or page of (a book); to pageVerb, page.