Käännettävä sana (suomeksi tai englanniksi):
- a lawyer
- a male member of the gentry ranking below a knight
- (n-g, an honorific sometimes placed after a man's name)
- A gentleman who attends or escorts a lady in public.
- (lb, en, archaic) a squire; a youth who in the hopes of becoming a knight attended upon a knight
- (lb, en, obsolete) a shield-bearer, but also applied to other attendants.
- (lb, en, transitive, obsolete) To attend, wait on, escort.
- (lb, en, heraldry) A bearing somewhat resembling a gyron, but extending across the field so that the point touches the opposite edge of the escutcheon.